Allow the Innovation, Creativity, Reality workshops to nourish your ideas.
A valued member of the AJG Packaging network is Guido Schmitz. His career has spanned 40 years working at Bayer Consumer Health, until December 2020. While at Bayer Guido’s global responsibilities embodied ideas, conception and development of new product designs, technologies, and packaging. This included new materials, new formulations, and new dose forms, such as powders granulations, solid dose tablets, and gel capsules. Guido has been responsible for the successful implementation of new global and local packaging, production processes, and projects for Bayer’s Consumer Health OTC brand portfolio. In 2016 he started teaching at Rutgers University as an agile professor for Product Design on Packaging Innovation.
With his nearly 40 years of international experience in the consumer healthcare industry specializing in packaging, branding, design, and process technology innovation, Guido founded the company Inncrereal in 2020. AJG Packaging, in conjunction with Inncrereal, offers workshops to brainstorm and conceptualize all aspects of your project.
Guido’s accomplishments include:
- Member of the Rutgers Packaging Engineering Advisory Board since 2008
- 2010 member of the “Bayer AG Innovation Expert Club”.
- Board member at the AIPIA (Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association) since 2012
- Mentioned in 2016 as one of the ‘56 Inspiring Designers Shaping our World Today’ in “Print Magazine”
- New packaging designs have won several global awards including Deutscher Verpackungs Preis, World Star, Alufoil Trophy and Deutscher Design Preis